Sunday 9 November 2014

The X Factor UK Season 11 - Live Show 2 (Top 14)

Top 14 Live Show

Theme: 1980s Music

Favorite Performances:

Lauren Platt - What A Feeling

Lola Saunders - Imagine

Jay James - I'm Gonna Be

Ben Haenow - Jealous Guy

Andrea Faustini - One Moment In Time

Fleur East - It's A Shame

Unlike last season, this year is going to be so unpredictable. I still can't predict who's going to be in the final this season. Lauren Platt & Lola Saunders were outstanding this week. Definitely my picks for the best performance of this week. As for my least favorites, I think Stevi Ritchie, Jake Quickenden & Stereo Kicks should be in the bottom 3. 

Bottom 3 Prediction: 
~ Jake Quickenden, Stereo Kicks & Stephanie Nala (Yeah again. Instead of Stevi, Steph will be in the bottom 3 again)

Results:
Bottom 3: Stephanie Nala, Stereo Kicks & Chloe Jasmine
Instant Elimination: Stephanie Nala
Sing-Off Elimination: Chloe Jasmine (3-1)

Wow.. I was a little surprised to see Chloe in the bottom 3. Yeah she didn't really stood out last night, but she definitely deserved to move forward over some of the acts. Stereo Kicks just didn't work out for me. Something about these 8 lads was just too awkward too watch. As for Steph, I like her but Cheryl shouldn't pick her. She's more suitable to be in the group. Instead of Steph, Cheryl should pick Kerrianne who would do well in the live show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read This

Read This