Sunday 9 November 2014

The X Factor UK Season 11 - Live Show 3 (Top 12)

Top 12 Live Show

Theme: Songs From Movies

Favorite Performances:

Stereo Kicks - Let It Be/Hey Jude

Fleur East - Lady Marmalade

Lauren Platt - Let It Go

Andrea Faustini - Listen

A little bit boring this week due to a very predictable song choice. Yes, Fleur, Lauren & Andrea continue to give great performances but sometimes, I feel like I watched the same performances all over again from these three. Ben continued to pick a lame song for himself. Aerosmith? The biggest surprise to me was Stereo Kicks. Finally I can see something different from them. Their performance is definitely my favorite performance this week. My least favorite performances were Jake Quickenden, Lola Saunders & Stevi Ritchie. 

Bottom 2 Prediction:
Jake Quickenden & Stevi Ritchie

Results:
Bottom 2: Jake Quickenden & Only The Young
Sing-Off Elimination: Jake Quickenden (3-1)

Damn.. I knew Stevi will be saved again by the public. It's a little bit annoying. He's not even a funny joke act like Rylan Clark. As for Jake, after third week in a row with average performances, it's definitely the right time for him to go. Only The Young need to come back stronger next week. I still didn't love any performances from them in the live show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read This

Read This