Monday 8 December 2014

The X Factor UK Season 11 - Live Show 7 (Top 7)

Top 7 Live Show

Theme: Whitney Houston vs Elton John

Favorite Performances:

Lauren Platt - How Will I Know

Fleur East - I'm Every Woman

Lauren surprised me the most this week. I didn't expect that. I thought, she's going to sing the song like what she did in her audition. She looks comfortable on the stage. Fleur also did well. Except for Stevi, I like the other performances too. 

Bottom 3 Prediction:
Stevi Ritchie, Only The Young & Stereo Kicks

Results:

Bottom 3: Andrea Faustini, Stevi Ritchie & Only The Young
Instant Elimination: Only The Young
Sing-Off Elimination: Stevi Ritchie (3-1)

Arghh.. Not a fan of double elimination. I don't think OTY deserved to be eliminated over Stevi and Stereo Kicks. So sad for them. I was a little bit surprised to see Andrea in the bottom. Well, hopefully he and Mel realized that lately he was being so predictable with his song choice. Finally Stevi gone.. And he left with his best vocal performance in the competition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read This

Read This