Monday 8 December 2014

The X Factor UK Season 11 - Live Show 8 (Top 5)

Top 5 Live Show

Theme: Jukebox & Popstar's Choice

Favorite Performances:

Andrea Faustini - Chandelier

Lauren Platt - Don't You Worry Child

Ben Haenow - Thinking Out Loud

A great week overall. Andrea is coming back stronger this week. Both songs were fantastic but my favorite is Chandelier. I love the way he control his voice and didn't overdo it. Lauren & Ben were also solid this week. Fleur was just okay for me this week but still million miles better from Stereo Kicks. Stereo Kicks should be in the bottom 2 but I'm not sure who's going to join them. 

Bottom 2 Prediction:
Stereo Kicks & Fleur East

Results:

Bottom 2: Stereo Kicks & Lauren Platt
Sing-Off Elimination: Stereo Kicks (Deadlock)

When Mel strategically decided to vote out Lauren, I was like what!!! Fortunately Simon decided to be fair this week and gave his vote to keep Lauren. I like Stereo Kicks but it was pretty obvious that the other 4 acts were much stronger than them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read This

Read This