Thursday 3 January 2013

Best of 2012: Songs


Hello!!!

Bila tiba je tahun baru, I selalu came up with lists of my favorite things in the previous year. So untuk this year, I nak start with my Top 20 songs from 2012!!! I mostly listen to Pop music a lot so of course lah my list tu dipenuhi oleh lagu-lagu Pop.. Huhu. Let's start the countdown!!!!

20. Glad You Came by The Wanted



19.  We Are Young by F.U.N



18. Something New by Girls Aloud



17. I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz



16. Little Mix by Wings



15. Little Things by One Direction



14. Good Time by Owl City Ft Carly Rae Jepsen



13. Anything Could Happen by Ellie Goulding



12. Starships by Nicki Minaj



11. Die Young by Kesha



10. Beneath Your Beautiful by Labrynth Ft Emeli Sande



9. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson



8. Try by Pink



7. Part Of Me by Katy Perry



6. Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen



5. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift



4. Domino by Jessie J



3. I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift



2. Diamonds by Rihanna



1. DNA by Little Mix




That's all for my favorite songs in 2012. Next time I will continue with my Top 10 Album pulak. See ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read This

Read This