Monday 8 December 2014

The X Factor UK Season 11 - Live Show 6 (Top 8)

Top 8 Live Show

Theme: Big Band

Favorite Performances:

Fleur East - Bang Bang

Andrea Faustini - Summertime

Only The Young - I Wanna Be Like You

Arghh.. Not a fan of this theme because I knew it's going to be a boring night. And I was right. Except for Fleur I wasn't invested in the other song choices. Fleur continue to impress me. For the first time, I believe she could win this competition. My least favorite performances this week are Jay James & Stevi. I'm not sure how Stevi is going to survive the bottom 2 this week.

Bottom 2 Prediction:
Jay James & Stevi Ritchie

Results:

Bottom 2: Jay James & Stevi Ritchie
Sing-Off Elimination: Jay James (Deadlock)

Both of them were kinda bad in their sing-off. Honestly I don't care who's going home between these two. I was surprised though that Mel decided to vote off Jay. Hmm.. Guess she's being strategic. Jay James was eliminated. I used to like him but Simon kept giving wrong songs to him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read This

Read This