Monday 8 December 2014

The X Factor UK Season 11 - Live Show 9 (Top 4 - Semi Final)

Top 4 Semi Final Live Show

Theme: Christmas & Song To Get To The Final

Favorite Performances:

Fleur East - Uptown Funk

Andrea Faustini - Wrecking Ball

Andrea Faustini - O Holy Night

Fleur slayed her second song so much. I love it. It's very entertaining, fun and amazing. She just become a frontrunner to win the competition. Andrea also had a solid night with two great performances. Ben did a good job but Lauren not so much. I think she was overshadowed by the other three this week. 

Bottom 2 Prediction:
Lauren Platt & Ben Haenow

Results

Bottom 2: Andrea Faustini & Lauren Platt
Sing-Off Elimination: Lauren Platt (3-1)

Both acts were amazing in the sing-off. Except for Cheryl, other judges voted to keep Andrea. I'm going to miss Lauren. Overall she did so well in the competition. My favorite performance from her is definitely Don't You Worry Child. 

Next week is the finale. Fleur is the clear favorite to win. But Ben.. Don't know why but I think he could be the winner. He's like the combination of Matt Cardle and James Arthur. Andrea is my favorite but I'm not sure if he'll win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read This

Read This