Sunday 29 June 2014

Big Brother 16 - Meet The Houseguest & First Reaction

Hello!!!

As a huge fan of Big Brother, I'm so excited to see it back!!! Last season was terrible for me. Too many vile houseguests in the house for no reason. But I believe this season will be so much better. I already watched the first two episodes and I love the diversity in the house. Here are the houseguests for this season


Men
1. Caleb, 26, Hunting Guide
2. Cody, 23, Sales Accountant Executive
3. Derrick, 30, Police Officer
4. Devin, 26, Motorcycle Sales Manager
5. Donny, 42, Groundkeeper
6. Frankie, 31, Youtube Personality
7. Hayden, 21, Peddycab Driver
8. Zach, 23, Recent College Graduate

Women
9. Amber, 26, Esthetician
10. Brittany, 29, Event Coordinator
11. Christine, 23, Barista
12. Jocasta, 33, Minister
13. Joey, 27, Makeup Artist
14. Nicole, 21, Recent Nursing Graduate
15. Paola, 27, DJ
16. Victoria, 22, Photographer

My favorites so far are Frankie, Zach, Brittany, Nicole, Christine, Amber, Victoria, Paola, Joey & Hayden. I think every single one of them has so much potential. Here are Episode 1 & Episode 2.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Read This

Read This