Saturday 24 May 2014

American Idol Season 13 - Finale

Hello!!!

It's time for the finale!!! Jena VS Caleb!!! If Jena win, she'll become one of my favorite winners ever along with Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Jordin Sparks & Kris Allen. But if Caleb win, he'll become my least favorite winner ever. Here are my review of this week performances. 

1. Jena Irene (Dog Days Are Over by Florence & The Machine, Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley & We Are One by Jena Irene)

~ Her first song was good. But that song... I don't think that's a perfect song for the finale. That song was given to her by the producer... Oh gosh.. They didn't want her to win. Her reprise for CHFIL was million miles better. Even better than her performance at Top 4. And she did well again for her coronation song. Very catchy and I can see in the music industry as an artist. B+, A+, A

2. Caleb Johnson (Dream On by Aerosmith, Maybe I'm Amazed by Paul McCartney & As Long As You Love Me by Caleb Johnson)

~ His first song was perfect for him. I think he did well. His reprise of Maybe I'm Amazed was just okay for me. I prefer the original performance at Top 4. For his last performance, it was obvious that he dislike the song. I think it's too outdated and lame. A-, B+ & B-

Overall, Jena should win. But the fact that Caleb is from South worried me.. People from South, they didn't care who's the better singer. I hope I'm wrong. Here is my final ranking;

1. Jena Irene: Can't Help Falling In Love: A+
2. Jena Irene: We Are One: A
3. Caleb Johnson: Dream On: A-
4. Jena Irene: Dog Days Are Over: B+
5. Caleb Johnson: Maybe I'm Amazed: B+
6. Caleb Johnson: As Long As You Love Me: B-

Results

Winner: Caleb Johnson

Boo!!!! Definitely worst winner ever. Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read This

Read This