Saturday 19 April 2014

The Voice Season 6 - Playoffs (Top 20)

Hello!!!

It's time for the Playoffs. This is the last round before the live show next week. Judges will narrow their team from 5 to only 3 artistes. Here are the Top 3 for each team

Team Blake


Sisaundra Lewis, Jake Worthington & Audra McLaughlin

~ I think Blake made a right decision even though I really want to see Madilyn in the Top 3. Overall, Blake has a very strong team. Sisaundra isn't a typical Team Blake's member. Jake is so likeable while Audra has such an angelic vocal. 


Team Shakira


Kristen Merlin, Dani Moz & Tess Boyer

~ I thought Team Shakira was going to be the weakest team this season but I was wrong. She has 3 powerhouse vocalists in her team. Tess Boyer has the strongest vocal this season. Dani Moz really shocked me with her performance and Kristen, I love her tone so much. And she's different. I don't think I ever see a country singer like her. 


Team Adam


Kat Perkins, Delvin Choice & Christina Grimmie

~ Adam is so lucky to have Christina in his team. I'm not sure with the other two choices. I was so surprised when he didn't picked Jake Barker. I love Jake's performance this week. Except for Christina, I don't think Kat & Delvin will last long in this competition. 


Team Usher


~ To me, Usher made a wrong decision this week. His team isn't as stronger as before now. I love Josh performance. And Bria was just okay for me but I totally get when he picked her. But T.J? Over Stevie Jo & Melissa. So wrong. There's nothing unique with T.J. He's definitely going to lost T.J next week. 

Here is my overall ranking for this season Top 12. 

1. Tess Boyer (Team Shakira)
2. Jake Worthington (Team Blake)
3. Christina Grimmie (Team Adam)
4. Dani Moz (Team Shakira)
5. Sisaundra Lewis (Team Blake)
6. Josh Kauffman (Team Usher)
7. Audra McLaughlin (Team Blake)
8. Bria Kelly (Team Usher)
9. Kristen Merlin (Team Shakira)
10. Kat Perkins (Team Adam)
11. Delvin Choice (Team Adam) 
12. TJ Wilkins (Team Usher)

As for the Team Ranking

1. Team Blake & Shakira (Tied)
3. Team Adam
4. Team Usher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read This

Read This