Thursday 11 July 2013

Big Brother 15 - Episode 6

 
Hello. I'm not sure if I'm going to love the outcome of this week. I really dislike Jeremy, Aaryn, Kaitlin, Gina Marie and the Moving Company. 

1) I love Candice. She's smart. I think she's the first person in the house to figure out the existence of Boys' Alliance. 

2) Howard is so likeable as well. I love the scene where he comforts Helen & Elissa before the POV Competition. 

3) Elissa won MVP again. And she nominated Jeremy. And Jeremy turns into 'Beast Mode' and call himself a 'Manimal'. Really?

4) But I should give Jeremy's credit because he did win the POV and remove himself from the block. 

5) Nick is a good player. But he's a little bit cocky. CEO of Moving Company? Elissa, with advice from Candice choose to nominate Nick for her replacement nominee. So it's Helen, Elissa & Nick with majority of the houseguest will vote Elissa. 

6) Amanda still has the best DR sessions for me. Judd is great as well. No matter what, it looks like Elissa will be evicted tomorrow.


UPDATE:

Right now, it looks like McCrae is flipping side. And the outsiders also manage to flip Jessie from the Bigots. Thanks to Judd cause Jessie is desperate for a showmance and Judd treat her so well. And Elissa & Candice befriend her as well. So it looks like

Votes To Evict Elissa - Gina Marie, Jeremy, Kaitlin, Spencer & Howard
Votes To Evict Nick - Helen, Candice, Amanda, Andy, McCrae & Jessie

This is going to be the biggest blindside ever. Please let it be true...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read This

Read This