Saturday 2 November 2013

Product Review - Sephora Smoothing Body Scrub Chocolate

Hello!!!

Semalam for the first time, I made my purchase at Sephora, Sunway Pyramid. Sephora di Sunway Pyramid ni baru lagi buka. Dalam dua minggu lepas tak salahnya. I really don't know what to buy at Sephora actually. It's definitely a makeup heaven but I don't wear makeup but I really want to try Sephora's body care products such as shower gel, butter, lotion and scrub. 

So bila pergi semalam, target aku memang body care products. Untuk body care products ni saja, ada banyak range from various types of scent. Ada Vanilla, Caramel, Mango, Strawberry, Blueberry tapi aku paling tertarik dengan Chocolate. Plan nak beli shower gel but bila fikir shower gel yang kat rumah pun masih banyak lagi, aku pun beli body scrub. 


Seriously, aku tak suka sangat guna scrub tak kiralah untuk muka or body. Tapi I'm really happy with my purchase. Biji scrub dia sangat solid. Tak terlalu besar dan bila berus tubuh pun rasa sangat lancar. Yang paling best sekali, bau dia. Aku memang obses dengan bau Chocolate. Dan bau dia memang best. So I can't wait to go again dan beli product lain seperti shower gel, mini spray EDT, body butter.

Sephora juga ada offer loyalty card. I think if you buy something more than RM 5 or probably 10 (I can't remember) you don't have to pay for registration fee. So I made mine and every purchase of RM5, you'll get 3 points and you can collect this points for the discount on your purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read This

Read This