Sunday 22 September 2013

The X Factor USA Season 3 - Audition #4

Hello!!!

This is my top 4 for this week because only 4 good acts were shown in this episode.


1. Ellona Santiago

~ I love Ellona from Season 1 and I was so upset when the judges put her in a group. She doesn't a group. She's very commercial and she loves Pop music. I can see a popstar here. Very confident. I don't believe that Simon didn't remember her. at all. Liar!!!

 

2. Ashly Williams

~ First time I saw her, I was like her face looks like 'Alexandra Burke' from The X Factor UK. I even got Alex vibes from her audition. Very good. She picked a very hard song to sing and she did good. She needs a style makeover though. The girls category is so strong this year. 

 

3. Stone Martin

~ Unique name. He's so cute and adorable. He has a bad habit though. He flips his hair too much. But his voice is great. Cute audition. But I think he's too young. 

 

4. Andrew Scholz

~ Country singer. His first audition is not so good. I agree with the female judges but Simon insisted the other judges to give him another chance. His second song is much better but same as that guy from the previous episode, he should be put in the group. He got 4 yes. 

 

That's all for this week. We have another audition episode and after that, the Bootcamp Round will start. See ya..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Read This

Read This