Sunday 22 December 2013

Movie Review: The Spectacular Now

Hello!!!

Last night, sambil kunyah Birthday pizza, aku sempat menonton The Spectacular Now. Well DVD belum keluar lagi tapi aku download HDRip punya version. Gambar dia quite okaylah. 


I heard about this movie like 5 months ago, tetapi cerita ni tak ditayangkan di Malaysia. So no choice, terpaksa tunggu DVD or just download. So semalam masa duk sibuk browse latest movie, I saw a torrent link for this movie so I downloaded it and watched immediately after the download was completed.

Cerita ini mengisahkan dua remaja yang bertemu secara spontan di halaman rumah salah seorang dari mereka. Sutter (Miles Teller) baru berpisah dengan girlfriendnya tetapi tidak dapat menerima kenyataan bahawa soulmatenya telah berubah hati. Suatu hari dia mabuk dan pengsan di hadapan rumah rakan sekolahnya Aimee (Shailene Woodley). Aimee adalah seorang gadis yang biasa dan naif berbeza dengan Miles. Perkenalan mereka bukan sahaja membawa kepada rasa cinta, tetapi turut mengajar satu sama lain untuk menikmati hidup mereka dengan lebih baik lagi. 

I love this movie so much. It was so good and the acting especially Miles & Shailene were superb. It felt so real and sincere. I'm not sure if I ever saw Miles' movie before, but I'm a huge fan of Shailene since The Secret Life of American Teenager and to see her improvement in acting from The Secret Life to The Descendants and to this movie, just make me love her even more. I can't wait to see her in Divergent & also The Fault In Our Stars. The storyline and script were just so beautiful. It makes me want to appreciate life and love in this world. Definitely one of my favorite movies this year. 



Overall Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read This

Read This