Sunday 15 December 2013

Novel Review - The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

Hello!!!

Antara penghuni tetap dalam bag aku sekarang adalah novel The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. I heard lot of good things about John Green tapi tak pernah terlintas nak check novel dia. So one day, during my visit to Popular, I saw John Green set, yang ada 5 novel tapi aku decide just nak beli The Fault In Our Stars (TFIOS) dulu. 


This is definitely one of the best novel I ever read. Like seriously. It's funny, quirky and sad and funny again. It's like a roller coaster journey to me. Novel ini mengisahkan Hazel yang menhidapi kanser bertemu dengan seorang pemuda, Augustus yang pernah mengihidapi kanser. Perkenalan mereka di support group meeting untuk pesakit cancer telah membuatkan mereka semakin rapat. Hazel introduces Augustus her favorite novel to Augustus and together they embark on a journey to Netherlands to meet the author to know the ending of the novel cause both of them were left dissatisfied with the ending. 

Novel ini akan diadaptasi kepada movie dan akan release in the summer next year. I'm so excited. Especially Shailene Woodley will potray Hazel in the big screen... Shailene jugak akan membintangi Divergent, satu lagi movie hasil adaptasi daripada novel popular. I predict a big thing for her next year. 

Overall Rating: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read This

Read This